Legrand Emergency light Kit test designed for a surface mount installation or DIN mount. It provides the option to add a “Power up” time delay function used primarily in installations where discharge lamps are used. Made to avoid black out periods where emergency lights are turned off before discharge lamps reach full brightness after mains power is restored.
EMERGENCY TEST SWITCH KIT
$396.02 ex. GST.
Emergency Lighting Discharge – Test switch (trade) surface mount 180 x 190 x 85mm
|87 mm||108 mm|
- Performs maintenance discharge tests for emergency lighting installations
- All-in-one design, no discrete components
- Provided with 4 pole 20A N/C contactor
- Ready for use 4mm²Ø input terminal blocks enable loop-in/loop-out of 2.5mm² cables
- Test-in-progress indicator (flashing LED button)
- Easy to install and connect to existing circuits
- Compatible with 8 Channel Lighting Circuit Sensing Module (Cat 682085)
- Manual reset test stop button
- Suitable for switchboard builders
- Pre-wired and self-contained